Provincial offences are minor (non-criminal) offences that include, but are not limited to:
- Highway Traffic Act offences, such as speeding, careless driving, stunt driving, or not wearing your seat belt.
- Compulsory Automobile Insurance Act offences, such as, failing to surrender your insurance card or possessing a false or invalid insurance card.
- Liquor Licence Act offences, such as being intoxicated in a public place or selling alcohol to a minor.
- Trespass to Property Act offences, such as, entering prohibited premises or failing to leave premises after being directed to do so.
- Occupational Health and Safety Act and Ministry of Environment violations.
- Municipal bylaw offences, such as, noise, parking and animal care bylaws.
Most provincial offences charges result in out-of-court fine payments. If you are issued a ticket under the Provincial Offences Act, please read it carefully for your payment options. Should you need our legal assistance or looking for Provincial Offences Lawyer in Toronto? Get in touch with His Maters Legal Services
please call us.